FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
11/27/09 Tony, Matt, and Collin, all about 15
On "Black Friday" at a Target store everyone looked busy shopping, so I asked a lady sitting at a table in the snack area if I could ask a crazy question. "Of course" she said, smiling, probably expecting to be able to help me in some way, but when I asked if she believes in a higher power, she said "I really think that's personal". I apologized and went on my way. In the parking lot three teenagers were passing through, laughing and talking loudly, so I stopped them by giving them million dollar bill tracts. They thanked me and began to continue on their way but I said "I want you to notice the question on the back - 'Will you go to heaven?' and it gives the good person test - are you guys good people?" They said they were so I told them "Well let me check and see - how many lies do you think you've told?" (More than they could keep track of) How many lies does it take to be a liar?" (Just one) Have you ever taken anything that didn't belong to you? (All three admitted they had) "What does that make you?" (A stealer? Oh yeah, a thief!) "So I'm speaking to liars and thieves, right?" They laughed at this, nervously, and by the end they easily admitted they were liars, thieves, blasphemers, and murderers and adulterers at heart. They agreed that God would find them guilty on judgment day and they deserved the punishment of hell and yes, they were concerned about it. Although they were all in CCE class at a Catholic church, they really had no idea what could save them so I had the privilege of sharing about salvation through faith in Jesus. May these seeds planted grow to eternal life!

No comments: