FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
3/25/10 Larry, 56
Late night at the grocery store a man was browsing at the magazine rack. This is often a good place to talk to people who aren't in a real big hurry, so I used a MDB tract as a conversation starter. I asked if Larry if he had a religious background and he told me he is a lifelong Catholic. When I asked if he thought he would go to heaven, he said he wasn't so sure, he thinks there is probably more to being good than attending church on Sundays, but can't do much because lately he has been working a lot and taking care of his sick mother. I gently reminded him that Jesus came to give his life for sinners like us, not for perfect people. He thanked me and said he works the night shift and needed to get to work. I didn't use the 10 commandments because I felt that he was already humble and needed to hear about God's grace.

No comments: