FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
5/1/10 Friends, Relatives
Today I was with friends and relatives all day, and though I want to share Jesus any way I can I know I need to go about it differently than with those on the street I may never see again, so what to do? Well one good thing about actively witnessing with strangers is that it gives me a chance to tell friends and relatives about my experiences and what I've learned from them. For example, I tell them that the vast majority of people believe that if there is a heaven, they will be there simply because they are good people; and that even the majority of churchgoers I talk to believe the same thing, even despite the fact that they say they believe that Jesus died for their sin. That's what I did today and I felt like it was a non-confrontational way to remind others of our need for forgiveness that can only come through faith in Jesus.

No comments: