FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
5/12/10 Fred, Karen     40's
Outside a store in Chicago's South Loop, a man (Fred)was talking on his cell phone. I could tell he was waiting for his wife to finish her shopping so I asked "While you're waiting, can I ask a few questions?" I quickly found out he grew up Pentecostal and his wife (Karen) is Catholic. This led to an interesting conversation but even more interesting was when I found out that, though we were all far away from our neighborhood, we live within two blocks of each other and their son attends our church youth group. I'll leave out the details of our conversation because they can be easily identified, but I believe this encounter was a good example of God's sovereign hand in orchestrating the spread of the Gospel from one person to another.

No comments: