FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
6/13/10 Carlos, about 30
At Home Depot I walked over to where a man (Carlos) was carefully selecting the right plants for his garden and offered him a million dollar bill tract which helped get his attention and began a conversation. "You got any more of those?" he asked. "Well yes I do, and let me tell you about the questions on the back" I answered. Carlos is Catholic and believes in God, heaven and hell. I asked "If there is both a heaven and hell, then how does God determine who goes where?" He answered "That's a good question, because no one is perfect" "That's what the Bible says" - I told him - "and I bet you don't want to go through life wondering if you are 'good enough', right? Is that something you think about much?" "I think about it all the time" Carlos told me. I could see he was set on leaving soon so I made my point - "The Bible is very clear that we can know how we would do before we are judged. That's what the good person test on the back of the tract has to do with." He answered "Thanks, I will definitely read it when I get home."

No comments: