FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
9/17/10     Rudy,     about 25
I met Rudy while he was walking his dog and, with his permission, asked about his spiritual beliefs. This led to a long gospel conversation which led Rudy from doubting the reality of life after death to "counting the cost" of following Jesus. "I'm just not ready to make that leap" he said. Now I understand that God's timing is different from mine, and I told Rudy that Jesus did say to count the cost, (Luke 14:25-33) but also that tomorrow is not guaranteed, that th e Bible says "now is the day of salvation" (2 Cor. 6:2) I said "You might think you can always choose to follow God later in life, but the truth is that every time we turn away from Him we become even more hard hearted and unable to hear Him the next time."(Eph 4:17-19) Rudy admitted that yes, he has been rebelling against God, and that he does feel himself becoming more hard hearted. I prayed with him and continue to pray for him, that he will repent and believe today.

No comments: