FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
10/19/10 Victor, about 40
While out riding bike I stopped by a basketball court and pulled up to a middle aged man shooting hoops. "I have an interesting question for you" I said. No response. "Excuse me" I asked again. He finally saw me out of the corner of his eye and took off his earbuds which I hadn't noticed. He was glad to talk, but only spoke Spanish, so I struggled along. Victor believes in God but not in heaven or hell. He didn't think it is possible that we go on to another existence. I asked how he felt he might be judged by God if what the Bible says is true. He thought he might be found to be just slightly more good than bad. He asked why I was asking all this and I told him that I believe the Bible and that I want to see him in heaven one day. He seemed genuinely touched when I told him this. After asking about how well he has kept some of the 10 commandments I told him about God's perfect standard, then began to telll him about Jesus. At this he suddenly began to tell me he didn't talk about religion. I gave him a gospel tract and my contact info in case he had any questions.

No comments: