FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
10/24/10      Ricardo and Dena,    about 18
I went around the park during today's sunny afternoon, using MDB gospel tracts to help start conversations, which usually tend to be shorter than when I begin by asking people questions about their beliefs. I wanted to have shorter conversations with more people, not necessarily sharing the whole gospel but hoping to be led by the Spirit to say just what each person needed to hear. I can only trust that this is what happened. One short conversation was with a bi-racial couple, Dena and Ricardo(?) who were out for a walk together. They said they believe in God and heaven/hell but neither had any sort of religious background. I felt that I should make this one point - that there is a day of judgment and we need to prepare for it ahead of time. We need to "settle outside of court" - getting in a right relationship with God now, because even atheists will believe on judgment day but then it will be too late. Ricardo and Dena already had the gospel tracts in their hands, and I think I left them with enough interest to read them.

No comments: