FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
11/22/10    Jaime, about 45
At the grocery store, I gave Jaime, a fellow shopper, a Spanish MDB and used it to start a witnessing conversation, which was limited because of my poor Espanol. Jaime believes in God and believes he will go to heaven because of his goodness. "How can you be sure?" I asked. "I'm a good worker, a good father and family man" he said. The problem is that his definition of "good" is based on man's standard, not God's. Jesus said "You must be perfect, even as my heavenly Father is perfect". (Matt 5:48) I began to explain God's standard according to his law, but the grocery store is a hard place to work through language difficulties. I believe I told him enough to get him curious about the info I gave him.

No comments: