FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
11/4/10 Ramon, Romell in their 30's
Can we witness to other Christians? I love going to witness at the park because I always spend time in prayer, enjoying God's beautiful creation first. Today I prayed that no matter who I end up talking to or where they are at with the Lord, that I could just be a blessing one way or another. For me, praying like this takes the pressure off of what we traditionally know as evangelism, and frees me to just allow the Holy Spirit to work through me however he might choose. I found two brothers fishing, and they were so friendly we talked for perhaps half an hour about many things before I asked them about their beliefs. They were so glad I asked because they are Christians also, trusting in Christ alone for salvation. They also share their faith regularly, and were glad to hear some of my thoughts about it. We were all greatly encouraged by the conversation, and before I left I prayed for them, for God's blessing on their families, their work and their church. If witnessing means testifying as to who God is to me and what he has done in my life so that others may be encouraged to draw near to the Lord also, then yes, I believe Christians can witness to other Christians.

No comments: