FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
12/23/10 Reuben , about 50
At a busy grocery store just before Christmas I found it hard to engage anyone in much conversation. Maybe it was my own imagination, but people just seemed to be in such a hurry and focused on their shopping. I had a few short conversations, reminding people of our need for faith in Jesus because our own efforts at good works fall short. Reuben, a friendly man about my age, stood out to me not for what he said in response but for the look on his face. After explaining of our need for Jesus I concluded by saying "And that's the real meaning of Christmas, right?" He looked very thoughtful, shook my hand, looked into my eyes and said very sincerely "That's right, yes it is, thank you so much!".

No comments: