FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
12/3/10 Guran, about 20
I went out jogging with my dog and walked through the IIT campus where I met a Chinese engineering student named Guran. He had been riding his bike down the sidewalk toward me and stopped when I greeted him and told him I had a question. I asked what he thinks about life after death and God's existence. He said he had no idea and honestly looked like he had never even considered this question before. He told me he had no religious background when growing up in China. We talked some about how the mere fact of creation reveals a creator: there is no physical law that says that either matter or energy could create something out of nothing. He had very limited English and I could tell he was getting confused, wondering what I was getting at, and possibly wondering how he could graciously exit the conversation. I felt led to leave him with a simple truth: "It may well be that God sent me to tell you this - I want you to know that God exists, He created you and He wants you to know Him"

No comments: