FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
11/18/11 Pam, about 30
Please pray for Pam. She is a waitress who had stepped out of her restaurant for a smoke break. I was walking down the sidewalk and gave her a MDB gospel tract which started a good conversation. When I asked about her beliefs, she said "I think I've just completely lost my faith". I asked "Do you feel mad at God? Do you feel like He has let you down?" "Oh no, I've let Him down. I've been so horrible, I've treated people so terribly. I can't believe what I've done. I'm totally heading in the wrong direction" she told me, tears in her eyes. "Well, the good news is you are in a good place" I said. "The first step back to God is exactly what you are doing, to realize you are headed in the wrong direction. Too many people can't even make that first step" I asked if she was on a very long break and she said she was still on the clock, that she had just stepped out for a smoke, so I gave her some more info that explains both God's law and the consquences for breaking it and the forgiveness found through faith in Jesus. I gave her my contact info and before I left I asked permission to pray for her. She looked a little hesitant. "I'll keep it short" I promised - and I did, praying briefly for God's blessing on her life. She seemed very appreciative as she went back to work and I continued down the sidewalk.

No comments: