FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
Here's a story from a reader  named Eric.  I encourage more people to write about their witnessing conversations.  Let's get off the pews (and the couch) and into the streets!   Jeff

Hey Jeff
Today on my lunch break, i went to my local college to hand out some tracts and start a conversation. Well, i didnt talk to anyone b/c they looked like they were busy on mp3s or newspapers(i am also a chicken). So i handed out some mdbs. But as i walked back to my car, I asked a young guy if i could ask him something. I said "i ask people about their beliefs, so what do you believe happens after this life?" he said "nothing, thats it". i said "what led you to that?" he said "i believe in science, so you know " and as i was about to reply, he said he was on his way to the dentist, so he had to run. I was able to give him a mdb. I prayed as i drove back to work. I was glad that i am planting seeds and the Holy Spirit is who gives the increase.

No comments: