FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!

5/7/12           Jose,      about 30
Today I had the privilege of steering a man away from witchcraft and toward faith in Jesus!  I was outside a grocery store, transfering groceries from my shopping cart into my car, when a man got out of his car to head into the store.  I began a gospel conversation with my usual questions, finding out that he believes in God, heaven, and the Bible.  Then he told me he had a question for me - "What do you think of witchcraft?"  I explained that the Bible teaches there are evil spirits as well as good, and that they do have spiritual powers greater than ours, but they are nothing compared to the power of God.  Jose agreed and confessed that he has opened himself up to demonic powers.  He has visited this "witch" on several occasions even though his wife, who lives in Mexico and is a Christian, has pleaded with him and prayed for him not to.  In fact, he had just been to see the witch again, and she had told him someone was trying to kill him.  She promised to cast a spell of protection over him for $1000, and he was on his way into the grocery store's cash station machine to pick up the money.  I counseled him for almost an hour, and he told me how the confusion he had been in fell away.  He was so grateful, thanking me repeatedly and saying he knew God had sent me to be there at just the right time. What a privelige to be used in this way!  Will you join Jose's wife in Mexico and myself in praying for Jose's salvation?

No comments: