FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!

7/29/12     Frederico,     23
There is hope for introverts like me who want to share the Gospel.  As a young Christian wanting to communicate my faith in Jesus, I remember moving into a rough Chicago neighborhood and going out to try to meet some of my neighbors.  The first person I met on the sidewalk returned my greeting with silence and a look like I was from outer space.  I was crushed.  This little incident really took the wind out of my sails.  Today on the sidewalk, I flagged down a random cyclist named Frederico and engaged in an hour long conversation ranging from his initial claims of atheism to God's purpose for our existence, our rebellion against Him and the story of redemption in Jesus.  Please pray for him.  I'm so glad to have been able to communicate the Gospel as much as I did, though of course I have much more to learn.  I think my background as an introvert makes me even more amazed that God could use someone like me to tell people about Jesus.  He can use you too!

No comments: