FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!

7/15/12        Lee,    about 20
Driving back to Chicago we stopped briefly at a truck stop in Ohio where a young Korean man was smoking before continuing on his journey.  His name is Lee.  He believes in the idea of heaven and hell after we die, but has no church background and no understanding of the gospel message.  It was his final week of a three-week visit to the U.S.  Our families were waiting for us to return to our cars so we didn't have much time to talk.  I felt like what I did say was woefully inadequate,  but I was glad about three things -  1.) That I had a good gospel tract with me to give to Lee,  2.) That the Christian church in South Korea is very strong and Lee could have a lot of support and fellowship there should he become a Christian, and 3.) Most importantly, no matter how weak or inadequate my witnessing efforts are, God is the One who brings growth to the seeds that are sown, and He is the One who orchestrates the spread of the Gospel - just like this brief encounter at an Ohio truck stop.

No comments: