FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!

"...All Things to All People..."




9/13/12   Anamesh,    23
"I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some."  1 Cor 9:22   Who will I need to be today?  Part of the challenge of being a fisher of men is that when you throw your hook in the water you must be ready for anything!  I may need to be a prophet, a pastor, a preacher, or a teacher.  Today I was the latter as I walked with an IIT student from India named Anamesh, who is a Hindu.  After hearing about his beliefs for a while, I asked if he had any idea of the teachings of Christianity.  He did not, so I took on the role of an educator as I told him "I realize you may not agree with what I am telling you, but I wonder if you'd like to hear the basic message of Christianity"  Since I had spent some time learning more about his Hindu beliefs without judgment, he felt very comfortable agreeing to hear about Christianity.  We were a long way from his destination, so I had the glorious privilege of sharing his need for forgiveness through the use of the law, and sharing the message of God's love and mercy as only the cross of Jesus can express.  On an intellectual level, Anamesh was very understanding and appreciative of the Gospel.  Let's pray that he can have the complete change of heart that can only come by being born again through the Holy Spirit.

No comments: