FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!

Next Generation Jesus Follower!

12/5/2013                Sarah               about 20

Thumbnail

One of the things that shocked me when I started initiating witnessing conversations with strangers on the streets and in the marketplace is how few true followers of Jesus there are out there.  Hopefully this is because I’m being led to talk to the people that really need to hear the Gospel, but I believe that I have reached out to a cross-section of people on the street that truly represent the general public.   If so, then, there are a lot of “church attenders”, but there aren’t many true followers “on the narrow road that leads to life” as Jesus said.  This can be hard to believe for those who really only interact with other church attenders.  I’m not trying to be critical or discouraging but I do want to say we need to “Pray to the Lord of the harvest, that He will send forth laborers into the harvest”, and then be ready to be part of the answer to that prayer.  Nonetheless, it gives me great joy to find a faithful follower of Jesus on the streets or in the marketplace, and that’s what I found today at a Target coffeeshop table.  Sarah agreed to be interviewed about her beliefs, and I soon found out that she attends another location of my church and has truly put her faith in Christ alone.  She is also very interested in sharing her faith with others, which as I understand it, is a sign of the Holy Spirit in the heart of one who has been born again.  As seen in the video, I think Sarah articulates her faith very well, and she gives me great hope for the next generation!


No comments: