FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
12/18/09 Anthony, about 20
While Christmas shopping at Woodfield Mall I saw dozens of people just sitting around so I talked with a few. Anthony was waiting for some friends outside a store and said he had a few minutes to talk. He told me that sometimes he believes in God and sometimes he doesn't. He finds it hard to believe in a God who would allow little children to suffer and die for no reason. "They're innocent and they don't deserve what happens to them" he said. I observed that he believes strongly in the ideas of fair play and justice and he agreed that he does, so I then asked what he thinks he would deserve from God if there is a judgment day. It wasn't an easy question to answer, and as he thought about it his friends came out and were ready to go. I gave him some more info and restated a thought that seemed to get his attention in the first place, that the possibility that we will live eternally is too important not to take seriously.

No comments: