So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Galatians 3:24

I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. Philemon 1:6

FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
If you attend any of the New Life Community Church locations in and around Chicago, I invite you to submit your witnessing stories to be published on this blog. Please try to limit your story to 300 words or less, tell a little about the person you talk to - especially their beliefs and background, and tell about your conversation with them. Try to focus on something new or unusual about the conversation that we can learn from or be reminded of as we strive to be better able to share our faith with anyone from any background. Please copy the story in the comment box for this post and it will automatically be e-mailed to me for editing (sorry, the English teacher in me demands this) and if I have any questions I will reply; otherwise I'll try to submit your story as a permanent post within 24 hours. This is all new. We'll see how this works out; I'll make changes to this idea as needed and I welcome your suggestions.    - Jeff

PS An alternative would be to send your story to me directly at JAReiman3@sbcglobal.net

No comments: