FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
2/12/10 Nemiah,     20
My wife threw a "ladies only" party to which I, being a man, was not invited so I headed over to hang out at Starbucks. I met Nemiah, an African-American college student majoring in International Finance. Fifteen minutes of my questions about his spiritual background and beliefs led to an hour and a half of his questions about Christianity. His father is a Muslim, and he clearly favored Islam, but once I used the law to expose his rebellion against God and the just punishment of hell, Nemiah was full of question after insightful question. Though he occasionally attends church with his mom, he seemed to be very new to Christianity and was deeply appreciative of the various biblical truths I shared. He received half a dozen phone calls from friends wondering what he was doing, but he told them all he was too busy to talk. I can't begin to write of all we talked about, but I finally left him counting the cost of becoming a disciple of Jesus Christ. He told me he would be calling me. I hope he does.

No comments: