FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
2/20/10 Gene and Ann, early 20's
My son Sam, 16, observed as I used million dollar tracts as conversation starters while grocery shopping. I talked to Gene and Ann, a young couple who both said they don't believe in God and have had no religious background while growing up.  I asked "Is it possible that God exists?" They both said it is, so I told them that the Bible claims to be God's word and it tells us we will be accountable to Him one day for our actions. They believe if God does exist He would say they are good people.  I asked Gene if he has a conscience or sense of right and wrong which he does, and a few simple questions allowed me to point out that he doesn't even keep his own standard of right and wrong, and God has an even higher standard called the Ten Commandments. Our conversation was friendly but limited because of their complete lack of religious upbringing and what they seemed willing or able to hear.   I tried not to overstay my welcome to the point that I would distract them from what they needed to hear, and I have faith that a seed of truth  was planted that God may grow.

No comments: