FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
2/2/10 Camillo, 17
Today at school during some free time I had a good conversation with a student named Camillo and some of his friends. They were helping me practice my Spanish and when the subject of God was mentioned they all showed interest, though they said church is "aburrida" - boring. So as i shared Camillo was clearly convicted by the law and glad to hear the good news of grace. His friends had a mixed response, but Camillo showed no concern at all about what they were thinking. When the bell rang for the next class, most didn't want to leave, wanting to hear more. Part of my purpose in taking the initiative to witness to people that I don't know is so that I am better able to witness to people I do know, and to be able to respond to those unexpected opportunities like this that God puts in my path every so often - rather than regretfully thinking of what I should have said an hour later like I used to do.

No comments: