FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
2/27/10 Anthony, about 25
After dropping my family off at a downtown restaurant, I went to park the car about two blocks away where I used a million dollar tract to start a conversation with Anthony. He was walking the same direction, so we talked as we walked. Anthony doesn't believe in God and seems somewhat proud of his unselfish belief that he is part of the "circle of life" and that his body will be used as fertilizer for the next generation. I told him how I am convinced of God's existence simply because creation requires a creator; matter and energy couldn't have created itself. This idea, that God's existence is obvious to all people simply through our observation of nature, is assured by Paul in Romans 1:18-20. We covered enough ground in our five minute talk to wake Anthony up to the fact that there may indeed be a God he is accountable to, and to give him an interest in reading the additional info I left him.

No comments: