FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
2/28/10 Cindy, about 28
I walked through a laundromat handing out million dollar bill tracts, encouraging people to take the "good person test" on the back and bringing a curious smile to everyone's face in the process. It's fun. I ran into Cindy, who recognized me from my days as director of a neighborhood youth club that she attended years ago. She is now a young mother whose two sons have started attending church with their grandmother. She started attending the church when they were baptized there recently, and told me that she believes in God and Jesus, but isn't sure she would go to heaven were she to die today. She was confused about the gospel, so I shared a clear explanation along with advice about reading the Bible. The somewhat unusual way our conversation began didn't matter to Cindy as she responded enthusiastically to the advice I gave her.

No comments: