FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
2/28/10 Rich, 26
After church today I met Rich, a first time visitor, and was able to share both God's law and grace. Please pray for him as he counts the cost both of repentance and faith in Christ and in NOT having faith in Christ. Since he might be identifiable to some readers here I'll leave out the details of our conversation but I will say this - I would have not had the boldness or the clarity in my witness were it not for the practice I have received with strangers on the streets and in the marketplace. Our times of preaching the word "out of season" help prepare us for those times to share "in season" (2 Timothy 4:2) I am so glad that Rich didn't leave church today without clearly hearing the whole counsel of God - His law and His grace. (Note: the gospel is also shared during church through the sermon, but we understand that church is primarily for Christians, to equip us to do the ministry, not to simply watch the pastor do it. - Ephesians 4:11-12)

1 comment:

Marsi said...

This is so right on what you said! "church is primarily for Christians, to equip us to do the ministry, not to simply watch the pastor do it."