FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
4/22/10 Dan, about 22
While out for a bike ride I came across a young man (Dan) practicing free throws in front of his house. I stopped and said "Hey I've got an interesting question for you." This got his attention. "Do you feel like you have a purpose in life?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Get a good job, make as much money as I can, I guess." This started a fun, freewheeling conversation in which I felt very free to ask deeper questions about his spiritual beliefs and he asked a lot about mine. He wasn't really sure if he even believes in God or eternal life, but he now has a much better respect for the Ten Commandments and an understanding of the Gospel and his need to repent. He asked for a Bible so I gave him one, and he is interested in visiting my church. Just the same, his priority at the end of our conversation was to get back inside to watch the Bulls playoff game.

No comments: