FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
6/12/10 Edgar, 22
Late Saturday night and the streets were empty except for a crowd of singles standing out in front of a sports bar. I was tempted to think they would be united in opposition to me if I tried to start a conversation with any of them, but the truth is they don't all know each other, they are wrapped up in their own conversations, and if I was to walk into the crowd they would just assume I'm looking for someone and continue talking. So that's what I did. I gave out million dollar tracts to one group and got a lot of laughs and started several conversations. I have been challenged by a statistic I heard somewhere recently that although 70% of all people who believe in heaven also believe there is a hell, less than 1% actually believe it is possible they will go there, so after talking for a while I asked two guys if hell is possible for them and they both said no, they are too good to deserve to go there. I talked with a few other people including Edger, whose friends told me was a churchgoer. He trusts in his good deeds so I used the law to show him his need for a Savior. His friends kept trying to coax him back into the bar and they finally succeeded but not before he had been thoroughly warned not to trust in his good deeds.

No comments: