FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
7/30/10   Luis,    about 40
A middle aged man (Luis) was walking laps around the park for exercise today when I offered him a MDB gospel tract and asked about his beliefs. He is Catholic but hasn't given his faith much thought. By using some of the Commandments as a standard for comparison, I tried to help Luis see how God would view him on judgment day if he trusts in his own goodness for salvation as so many people do. People don't trust in the Savior unless they know they need saving, so I tried to help him understand that he needs to be saved from the eternal consequences of his sin. Then I told him how God gave his only Son as our Savior. Luis listened and understood on an intellectual level; I hope it reaches his heart.

No comments: