FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
7/15/10 Samuel, about 65
At the park today I found Florentino, a believer whom I had met and talked with a few days ago. We talked a while and then he prayed for me as I continued on to share the Gospel with others there. One of the people I met was Samuel, son of a Greek Orthodox priest. His father passed away four years ago at age 109, after serving in Greece as a priest for 75 years. Samuel faithfully attends a Greek Orthodox church here in Chicago, with its 3 hour-long standing-only services. As we talked and I learned about his church and his faith, I asked questions to find out what his faith is truly in, and as far as I can tell - praise the Lord - his faith is truly in Jesus. I'm always thankful to meet a fellow believer, and before I left I asked how I could pray for him. He wanted me to pray that he would be steadfast in following the Lord, so I prayed for God's blessing over him and his family.

No comments: