FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
8/5/10    Dale,  about 50
At a truckstop somewhere in Missouri, I talked with Dale, a rough looking trucker who turned out to be a solid believer.  He had a strong understanding that only Jesus' blood shed on the cross in his place could save him from the eternal consequences of his sin.  He had recently been witnessing to his dispatcher, and after I came out from the truck stop he stopped me to ask how he should answer some of her questions.  She had asked him how he could be sure Christianity is the one true religion.  We talked a while about this and before I left I asked him how I could pray for him.  He asked that I pray for some family concerns and for his dispatcher so I did right there in the parking lot.

No comments: