FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
Back from Monterrey, Mexico
Had a great trip to Monterrey with Hannah, mainly because of the generous hospitality of the family we stayed with.  We spent most of our week learning about the language and the culture.  I was glad to be able to share about Jesus and the importance of the Bible as God's word with our friends, a traditional Catholic family, and as I've written elsewhere one benefit of sharing the Gospel regularly with strangers is that it makes it easier to share with those I know and love, and this was the case this past week. I'll keep these conversations private.  I did have three good conversations with strangers during the week, and will write short summaries of them after this.

No comments: