FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
10/10/10       Juan         about 35
If God's law is to be used in evangelism to bring people to Christ, (Gal. 3:24) what happens when people won't admit to any sin? Well in my experience, out of hundreds of people I've talked to, I haven't met anyone who doesn't know they've sinned, yet most think are "good enough' for heaven through some combination of excuses that trivialize their sin or choosing to believe in a God who is less than holy. Other than one deranged lady who was trying to sell me some stolen watches, I haven't talked to anyone who thought they were perfect - until today. I talked to Juan while he was sitting at the park. He couldn't speak any English so I tried to talk with him in Spanish. As far as I could tell, he believes he would be judged by God to be a good person and innocent of breaking any of the Ten Commandments as I talked about many of them one by one. What to do? I went to "Plan B" - a plan that all Christians can go to no matter what their level of training and experience in witnessing. I shared my personal testimony of how I came to faith in Christ and what I have experienced as a sinner who has been forgiven. God has used many believers in this way, including the Samaritan woman at the well and the man possessed by a legion of demons, and he can use you and I in this way too.

No comments: