FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
10/17/10   Adriana,   about 45
I used a million dollar bill gospel tract as a conversation starter with Adriana, who was standing outside the "Dawg -N-Burger" place where she works. She is Catholic and believes in heaven but thinks the life we are now living is hell, though her cheerful disposition told me she didn't really mean that or hadn't thought it through much. She does believe she has seen various ghosts, apparitions, and felt premonitions throughout her life, and gave several examples of these experiences. I wasn't quite sure what to say about all this - its hard to argue with a person's experiences - but I did go on to tell her about my own experiences of forgiveness through faith in Christ, and this helped her spiritual focus come back to Jesus. She didn't have a Bible, so I gave her a New Testament, encouraging her to put her faith in Jesus and to read and follow God's word.

No comments: