FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
11/15/10 Robert, about 35
During a conversation with a young man named Brandon and his mother outside a store I became aware of another man - Robert - listening and patiently waiting for us to finish talking. When we were done he asked if I had any change to spare. "I'm not giving money but I can give you some good advice" I said. He stayed to talk as I spoke of the law and grace of the gospel. He claims to trust in Jesus as his savior, but knows he isn't being faithful, so being careful not to give him false assurance of salvation - since only God truly knows his heart, I talked about how God doesn't leave Christians when they sin, but rather the Holy Spirit witihin is grieved. (Eph 4:30)  He agreed that this is what he feels has been happening - seeming to forget his request for money - and felt like maybe God was trying to get his attention.

No comments: