FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
11/20/10     Eddie and Louis,     both about 20
How much of Christianity involves doing things even when we don't "feel like it"? Do you always "feel like" prayer, readiing the Bible, going to church? Is sharing the gospel any different? After a long, busy day of trying to fix my car and celebrating a family birthday, I didn't have time to reach my daily goal of having at least one witnessing conversation until late at night, and by then I didn't "feel like it". It would be so easy to just forget about it, but I had to run an errand to get some groceries, and God took away my excuses. I'm glad He did, because I found Eddie and Louis, two college students on their Thanksgiving break, having some coffee in the dining area. They trust in their own goodness for salvation but were very open to the gospel and received it gladly, at least on the level of mental ascent. Looking back, as always, I was glad I was obedient, even if I wasn't enthusiastic to begin with. Even Paul said " But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice." Philippians 1:18

No comments: