FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
12/12/10      Marty, about 60
Though I strive for a two-way conversation with everyone I meet, I need to accept the fact that some people just need to hear gospel truths without that personal interaction that I truly enjoy.  Marty, who I used a MDB tract to try to start a conversation with at the grocery store, really didn't seem to have any spiritual beliefs other than a simple belief in God and a willingness to just wait and see what will happen in the next life, "if there is one". So I spoke to him some truths about our sin, God's justice and judgment and His love and mercy in Jesus. He listened without much reaction either way, and we both cordially wished one another well as we went on our way.

No comments: