FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
2/16/11 Carlos, early 20's
Walking down the sidewalk I came upon a young man named Carlos, hanging out in front of his house. I asked him about his beliefs, and although he had attended church as a kid and said he believes in God he wasn't really sure about eternal life. He said he really didn't care, either. He was busy watching his cell phone, waiting for a call and watching the world go by. I decided to assume the role of a prophet, like John the Baptist, not concerned if Carlos liked me as a person but just warning him of his accountability to God and the judgment to come. I asked him how he would be judged by God's standard, the Ten Commandments, and after asking about a few he could see that he would be found guilty on Judgment Day. "Is that something to be concerned about?" "Yes, but not right now. Maybe in a few years" he answered. Of course I wanted to tell him the good news about Jesus, but not today.

No comments: