FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
7/9/11    Jesus, Humberto, others
Thought I'd try something different for a change. I needed to re-string my guitar so I decided to work on it at the park, then tune it/play it for a while. Thought maybe it would be a conversation piece that might spark some conversations with passersby. I got a lot of smiles and affirmations, a few comments from fellow guitar players and a guy who wished he could play guitar, but the bottom line is that in an hour and a half I'd had no spiritual conversations to speak of. Then I got up, walked over to people and initiated some conversations myself. In half an hour I talked to more people then I would have had I sat at that park bench for five hours. Why, oh why do we Christians think that the world will or should come to us or to our churches to initiate spiritual conversations when the whole emphasis of the Bible is for believers to go and tell? Today was just a reminder and affirmation of that truth.

No comments: