So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Galatians 3:24

I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. Philemon 1:6

FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
10/2/11 John and Mary, about 60
After church today I needed to run an errand to Home Depot, and as I got out of the car at the parking lot, I noticed an African-American couple - John and Mary - in the car next to me. I used a MDB tract as a conversation starter, and talked with John and Mary about their beliefs. John described himself as a backslider who has drifted away from church, and Mary is a church attender who happened to miss church today. They both are under the impression that they can be saved through their good works, so I spent some time explaining the way of salvation more clearly to them. They both thanked me profusely as I left, with Mary saying "I might have missed church today, but we just had church right here in the parking lot!" That was encouraging.

No comments: