FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
Getting trained in on my new job has left me little time to write up the stories of my everyday conversations. Fortunately a reader named Eric Stidham sent me a conversation story of his own. Here it is....

10/12/11 Sherri, a young student
"On my lunch hour, i went to our college campus to strike up a conversation. I met Sherri. She was a young student waiting at the bus stop. She said she would answer my questions about her beliefs. Although she didnt seem too thrilled. she said she believes in God, she believes in 3 destinations for the afterlife. Heaven, earthly paradise & hell. so i asked her where she was going if she died right now. She said she would go to paradise. Then i asked if she was a good person. She said she was but not perfect. i went thru a few of the commandments, however Sherri said she had done those things in the past & there have only been 2 perfect people in history. I felt like asking who those perfect pple were would have gotten me off track. I explained that both she & i were lawbreakers. then i shared the courtroom analgy. I explained that Jesus took our place on the cross taking Gods wrath.& he gives us his righteousness. Sherri had some questions about 7 day creation and the validity of the bible. I gave her a mdb as she left for the bus. I prayed that God would use that conversation. Its amazing that by asking about other pples beliefs can give you the opportunity to share the gospel."

No comments: