FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
11/30/11    Xavier,     about 50
I frequent the same park often and am beginning to run into and get to know a few people as a result. One is Xavier, whom I just ran into again after not seeing him for a few months. I had just begun wondering about him in the past week and when he saw me he told me "I was just wondering what happened to you!" Other conversations have led me to believe Xavier is a Christian and he has told me about his church involvement, so after talking and catching up for a bit I asked how I could pray for him. He is worried about his daughter who will be having surgery and the future of his job so I prayed for him on the spot. Afterward he was beaming with enthusiasm, like a huge burden had been lifted from him. "You just don't know what this means to me, God is really working through you" he told me several times. I think we both left there feeling very encouraged today.

No comments: