FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!

Next Step

12/3/2014                    Alex                        about 25
A shopper at the grocery store gave me back the “trillion dollar” gospel track I had given him after I explained what it was all about.  “I’m already a believer” he said.  “Maybe you could give this to someone else”  Maybe I could.  But I’ve learned not to limit my Gospel outreach efforts to non-believers, and I explained this to Alex after finding out a little about his faith background.  “I don’t really just give people tracts and leave, I use them as conversation starters.  I have my bookbag here with a variety of Gospel books in it, and after I talk to people I usually give them something to read that challenges them to take the next step of faith no matter where they are at with God. If they claim to be atheists, I try to help them have faith that God exists.  If they are believers like yourself, I try to help encourage them to share their faith.”  I shared with Alex the website where I get my tracts and its excellent training in how to share the Gospel biblically.  In fact, I’ll share it here too – its at www.livingwaters.com

No comments: