FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!

Language Barrier

3/21/15     Vincent and Chichi

Here’s a recent outreach conversation with Vincent, a Chinese immigrant.  I believe the Holy Spirit can cross any boundary, despite my struggle with the language barrier.  Just the same, it’s so much better to hear the Gospel in one’s heart language, and I’m so glad my church now has a Mandarin service I could refer Vincent and his wife to!  I make these videos to demonstrate how we can have Gospel conversations, and how we can start them.  In the first part of this video, I had filmed Vincent and his wife as an oncoming couple off in the distance, then left the camera on so you can hear in the background how I approached them as a complete stranger.   In brief, I just try to assume the best about people, and when they reject me, I just assume they are having a bad day!  Hope this might be helpful to someone!

No comments: