FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!

Ongoing Evangelism

8/10/15                                Alfred (click here for video)                     early 20's



In this video, I spoke with a young man named Alfred, who has not been involved with church or read the Bible much since he was a young boy.  He hadn’t thought much about the things of God, so he didn’t have many questions, leaving me to just try to explain the Gospel as clearly as I could.  I used a few analogies which I hoped would make things clearer, forgetting that analogies can make things even more confusing if one doesn’t understand their symbolism.  It was a reminder to me of the importance of the local church and ongoing Bible teaching in conveying the Gospel, and the relationships that must be built in helping people to continuously hear and understand the truths of the Bible.  I pray for Alfred, that he will get involved with a local Bible-based church, where he can learn to trust and follow Jesus!

No comments: