FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
12/31/10   Seeking the Lord...
Although I will continue with my everyday witnessing goal, I will take a break from writing these stories during the month of January. I am participating with my church in a 25-day period of fasting and seeking the Lord prayerfully with the additional time and focus this fast will allow me. A particular prayer focus will be that, though witnessing is primarily a "seed-planting" ministry, our local church would have the privilege of ministering to some of these same people through the growth and harvesting of these gospel seeds that are being planted. I welcome your prayers and will begin to write these stories again, Lord willing, in February.

No comments: