FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!

Lost Sheep Found!



4/17/13            Nester                about 35
I’m glad it is raining today because after work I stopped by a McDonald’s instead of a park to share the Gospel.  There, I met a man named Nester who remembered talking to me at the park a year ago.  “What do you remember from our conversation? I asked, because with all the people I talk to I didn’t remember what we had said.  “That conversation changed my life” he said.  “Now I do what you do!”   “Oh yeah?  Tell me more!”  He answered - tears in his eyes - “You helped me see that no matter how much I might think I have going for me, if I died I would go to hell because of my sins.  I needed Jesus, he’s the only way of salvation.  I know other people need Him too, so I go out with a brother from church and we talk to people.”  He told me about the different responses he gets and how God has worked through his ministry.  I was surprised to find out he and the church brother are Catholic and very involved in their church.  I emphasized sticking close to the Bible and reading it for himself.  He said he now reads it every day!  He asked if we could pray for each other, so we did.  What a blessing!  I know I shouldn’t depend on seeing results of my efforts, but it sure was a blessing to talk with Nester again today!  “…and when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’   (Luke 15:5-6)

No comments: