FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
2/1/11    A Few Changes...
January was a good month for prayer and reflection.  By God's grace I was able to meet my daily witnessing goal through my time of fasting and enjoyed feeling a little more free and spirit-led in my conversations, not needing to remember all the details in order to write about them later.  Still, I enjoy writing and feel my stories may be a help to others and a reminder to pray, so I've decided that although I will continue with  my daily witnessing goal I will only set a goal of writing a witnessing story every other day.  Another change I feel led to is just an increased emphasis on including others from my church with me while witnessing.

No comments: