FRONT PAGE - here you will find the last 20 postings about recent conversations. Please pray for these people!
6/11/11     Mike,      about 20
Today I went with Bob (from my church) to share the Gospel at the IIT campus. One person we met was Mike, an Asian-American and computer programing student. In answer to my questions Mike claimed to have no beliefs about God, no religious upbringing, and no concern about such things either way. I've heard it said that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. If true then Mike seemed about as far from God as one could get. His indifference made further conversation very difficult, so I left him with a challenge to consider the possibility that God does exist and our soul will continue to exist after we die. After leaving Mike, Bob and I agreed that he really does care, and that his attitude of indeifference is just a defense mechanism. But it was an effective one and something I'll have to think about in order to be ready for the next person who uses it.

No comments: